Saturday, May 15, 2010

29th April Kitchen class

Hey ya'll
On this day,our menu was fish
So i created a dish of
Pan Fried Fish with Beurre Blanc,Lyonnaise Potato & glazed carrot,decorated with Green Pea Coulis & Cherry tomato confit
This is how it looks likeBasically d menu's name is kinda straight 4ward
However, i did face some problems making this dish
My beurre blanc split as i was about 2 serve
=(
Luckily i had some back up
My pratical partner sponsored me some of his sauce
Wat a nice guy
=)

I did learned some new things
Like making cherry tomato confit
It wasn't as hard as i expected

My dish is not up 2 fine dining standard
Chef said i need more research n see more photos
Which is wat i'm doin
Learning fom my mistakes
=)

There were some fine presentation
From my classmates :

Yinying's, as nice as usualCK's, i like his 1-liner presentation

Kah Wai's

Lester's, i think he's is nice
Good job partner =)

OverallEvery1 did great in d 1st class

That's it for now
More 2 come (",)/

1 comment: