Monday, April 22, 2013

Pastamania delivery

Alright alright, so it's my day off. 
I decided to stay home and order something.
So i've been seeing this Pastamania pamphlet lying around the house for a few times now and I thought,
why not huh..
Thus.....order made and reached in 1 hour time.

I've ordered a combo for 2.
As you know, my appetite is kinda heh heh...moderate. >.<

The combo includes, a 7 inch pizza
I picked the Hot Basil Pizza, which looked nothing like advertised
This is what i got
There weren't even any pieces of chilli
 Looks big don't it?
What about now?
 And trust me, I have one of the smallest hands amongst my girl friends.
It was not hot nor warm, really dry
All I could taste was the chicken and the cheese, 
what about the basil? The spicy tomato sauce?
Same quality that can be found like those frozen pizzas from the supermarket
Except, those frozen pizzas taste better.

Another thing included was any choice of pasta.
The Turkey Bacon Cheesy Crumble was my choice.
It was awfully DRY.
Couldn't even taste the bacon or the sauce.
Tasted like a pasta I first made using whip cream.

The side dishes were waffle potato and 2 coleslaw

Also, a packet of tissue
Funny how there is a trend here where people 'chop' tables at kopitiam with just a packet of tissue.

Overall satisfaction:
1/5
This will be the first and last from Pastamania.
Dominos is still my best choice.

2 comments:

  1. For awesome pasta and pizza, go to Peperoni's Pizzeria. They have 4 outlets. Check out their carbonara, aglio olio and their huge pizzas. Awesome food. Cozy ambience .http://peperoni.com.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm...looks good..i'll check it out, thanks kind stranger =)

    ReplyDelete