Monday, April 8, 2013

Mexican Adventure

Another rainy day, another successful food hunt with non other than my big cousin brother, Melvin.
This next place, Mexout


Located in Far East Square along with other restaurants.
I chose this restaurant because it is newly opened, it was published in the news, and also I have not ate Mexican food before.





 



It has a simple decor.
The place is nice and comfortable though, great place for hanging out.

And now, the good stuff
 These tacos comes in 3 for SD13
What we had lamb, pork and beef respectively in each.
With different types of salsa sauces each
 salsa fresca (vegetarian), salsa picante and mango pineapple
 This is the mini burrito with rice and char grilled chicken, SD9
Well, the portion was quite small for a price like that
Therefore, second round........
My couz ordered a 
Nachos with black beans and pork meat, SD15

for me
The rice bowl with char grilled chicken because they ran outta lamb
and the spicy salsa sauce, SD 13

Drinks:
Tequila Sunrise, SD 10
It was happy hour for Margarita and Corona
So I had both for SD 7 each.






 Overall experience..
Staff were friendly, food were pricey
I will come back occasionally if my friends or family wanna try some mexican
But not on regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment