Wednesday, June 2, 2010

27th May Kitchen Practical

Back with more food =)
This time it's LAMB
Either
Lamb Rack
or
Lamb shoulder
My dish was

Roasted Lamb Rack With Yoghurt Sauce,
Accomodated with couscous,
Braised Celery, Stewed Carrot & Biyarni

Pros & Cons:
I have 2 admit
This time my organization improved
In terms of timing and presentation
Though d presentation is stil not there yet
But it's "Finer" than my other dish
Thanks to Henry Lai and Yew!

D yoghurt sauce
Was my 1st time making it
DANG, IT TASTED GREAT! =)
2 bad chef did not try it =(

Yoghurt Sauce :
Garlic
Onion
Thyme
Lemon Juice
Yoghurt
Probably if i added some curry powder
The taste would be enhanced

It was also my 1st time making Biryani
This was a really troublesome 1
There were several arguments bout d spelling
Some is Baryani/Balyani
So hard 2 find out d real name and do a research on it
Until now i'm stil not sure if Biryani is rite or wrong
Basically it's just stacked vegies

Biryani :
Layered yellow and green zucchini sauteed
With curry powder
Chopped mushroom and parmesan cheese in between
Baked

I almost manage to french d lamb rack by myself
ALMOST!
But it wouldn't be correct with d help of
Anson & Janet =)
Thankx if u read my blog =/

Now for d nice presentation
Nik's
I like how d middle is neat
D lamb standing is cool
But d tomato was abit lost
I stil like it
Even more if d tomato wasnt there

Carmen's
I love her sauce in d tomato!

Anson's
It's nice 2 me
Jus that d portion is slightly big
If it's smaller it'd be perfect

That's all for now
(",)/

No comments:

Post a Comment